The Shore Fraud Conference will be a day-long (7:00AM – 5:00PM) event providing attendees with 8 NASBA-Approved CPE credits awarded of which 2 hours will be in Behavioral Ethics, 3 hours of Auditing, and 3 hours in Specialized Fraud Knowledge. Your registration includes continental breakfast, an all-you-can-eat luncheon buffet, refreshments throughout the day, a snack in the afternoon and valuable giveaways.
We are now accepting online registrations (credit card or mail-in payment)
Paper registration forms are no longer accepted
If you are registering as a group, up to ten (10) individuals can be registered at one time
The conference will sell out, so don’t delay, register now and take advantage of our early-bird discount and guarantee your spot for this year’s conference.
We sincerely thank you for your past support
We will begin accepting registrations on June 30, 2019
- Understand the importance of doing the right thing, even when others might not
- Highlight some of the successes of doing the right thing
- Recognize some of the consequences of not making the right choices
- Make ethics and good decisions a cornerstone of your daily life
- Delivery Method: Group-Live
- Prerequisites: General knowledge of fraud and fraud schemes
- Field of Study: Specialized Fraud Knowledge (3 hrs), Auditing (3 hrs), and Behavioral Ethics (2 hrs)
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: Intermediate