The Shore Fraud Conference will be a day-long (7:00AM – 4:50PM) event providing attendees with 8 NASBA-Approved CPE credits awarded of which 2 hours will be in Behavioral Ethics and 6 hours in Specialized Fraud Knowledge. Your registration includes continental breakfast, an all-you-can-eat luncheon buffet, refreshments throughout the day, a snack in the afternoon and valuable giveaways.
Please print out the attached registration form, complete the form, select your seating preference and be sure to include your check or money order in the amount of $125 per person and mail your registration to the address listed.
This year’s conference has been SOLD OUT! !!!
We sincerely thank you for your support
- Understand the importance of doing the right thing, even when others might not
- Highlight some of the successes of doing the right thing
- Recognize some of the consequences of not making the right choices
- Make ethics and good decisions a cornerstone of your daily life
- Delivery Method: Group-Live
- Prerequisites: General knowledge of fraud and fraud schemes
- Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge and Applications (6 hrs) and Behavioral Ethics (2 hrs)
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: Intermediate